top of page

Building DeFi for Tao

Official Contract Address: 0x5483DC6abDA5F094865120B2D251b5744fc2ECB5



Making $TAO liquid and interoperable, powered by $TPAD's value accrual design

TaoPad offers holders benefits through a Bittensor-focused Launchpad and a bridge for $wTAO transfers between Ethereum and Arbitrum.


Seamlessly operate within a fully decentralized ecosystem that ensures autonomy and security through blockchain technology.


Every transaction is transparent, with a clear tax mechanism that contributes to the stability and growth of the Tao ecosystem.


Powered by LayerZero, TaoPad established the first bridge for TAO from Ethereum to other EVM chains.


Designed to work in harmony with the BitTensor network, creating a symbiotic relationship that propels decentralized AI.


Gain entry to a world of opportunities with our native launchpad, a springboard for innovative projects targeting the Tao ecosystem.


Engage in a platform where your voice matters, with community-driven governance allowing token holders to steer the project's trajectory.

$TPAD's total supply is 1,000,000 tokens, with only ever ~ 650,000 circulating
With every buy and sell of $TPAD a 5% fee is collected in $ETH.

20% of the tax is immediately distributed to $TPAD holders. The remaining 80% is used to do buybacks as determined by governance, benefiting $TPAD holders. 
Governance has the prerogative to change this anytime



Users claim $wTAO rewards, after a distribution has happened

TPAD holders get rewarded from all the below revenue streams




Bridge Fees


Community Strategy

Building a
Strong Community

Foundation of $TPAD: The community is the backbone of TaoPad, fostering an environment of support, engagement, and shared growth.


Interactive Platforms and Communication

Forums and Social Media: Dedicated forums and social media channels are established for real-time interactions, updates, and discussion among community members.

Transparency and Regular Updates: Commitment to transparency with regular updates about the project's progress, decision, and future plans.


and Rewards

Community Governance: Emphasizing decentralized governance, where the community has a say in key decision through a voting mechanism.

Rewards for Participation: Implementing incentive programs for active community members, rewarding contributions to the network's growth and promotion.



Educational Content: Providing resources and educational content to help community members understand the technicalities of $TPAD and the broader crypto and AI market.

Through these initiatives, TPAD aims to nurture a knowledgeable, engaged and active community, crucial for the long-term success and sustainability of the project.


  • What is $TPAD?
    TaoPad is a cryptocurrency protocol building DeFi for the BitTensor network's native token, $TAO.
  • How does TaoPad work?
    TaoPad rewards its community with a portion of taxes collected, doing buybacks, airdropping tokens of launchpad projects and distributing bridge fees to $TPAD holders
  • What is the total supply of $TPAD?
    The total supply is capped at 1 million tokens. However, there are only 650808 TPAD circulating, the rest has been burned.
  • How can I participate in the TaoPad Launchpad?
    Hold $TPAD tokens to receive a share from every token launch on the TaoPad Launchpad. Or invest with wTAO or ETH into sales you are interested in.
  • Where can I see my $TPAD tokens?
    $TPAD balances and rewards can be seen at or by adding the $TPAD token to your Wallet.
  • How can I be a part of the TaoPad community?
    Engage with the community through our forums, social media channels, and participate in governance voting.
  • Where can I find more information about TaoPad?
    You are more than welcome to hop into our TG channel and talk to our team directly.
bottom of page